Monday, June 25, 2007

The Simple Faith of Mister Rogers

Hollingsworth, Amy. 2005. The Simple Faith of Mister Rogers.

This was not my first time to read The Simple Faith of Mister Rogers. I first "read" it on audio cd. I can't remember if this is the first time to "read" it in book format or not. But I do know that my first impressions were more favorable. I remember really loving this book. Loving it. But the second (or perhaps third) time around, I can only say that I enjoyed it. I still think it's a good book. But I'm not as 'in love' with it as before. The Simple Faith of Mister Rogers is half-memoir of Amy Hollingsworth and family and half tribute to Mister Rogers. So it was enjoyable, but it would have been more enjoyable to have more Mister Rogers.

Do I recommend this book? Yes. If you loved Mister Rogers then you'll enjoy this book.