Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What I'm Reading...What I Plan To Read

I am currently reading Sophie's Dilemma by Lauraine Snelling. I am 240 pages into it. So I should have the review written and posted on Thursday or Friday.

I am still trying to finish What Jesus Demands From the World by John Piper. However several things keep getting in the way: the first being MotherReader's 48 Hour Reading Challenge (Friday-Saturday) and the second being a shipment of books arriving from Bethany House. Distracted by new fiction books, I've put aside the nonfiction for the moment. But I will get to it soon I hope. It's been wonderful so far.

I picked up FIVE Christian Fiction books at my local library today. Those added with the ones Bethany House sent, should equal a fair amount of book reviews coming your way...eventually.

Tangerine by Marilynn Griffith
The Fragrance of Roses by Nikki Arana
In the Shade of the Jacaranda by Nikki Arana
Mozart's Sister by Nancy Moser
Letter Perfect by Cathy Marie Hake

All of these authors are new-to-me, but they look great. And I think many of these authors have new books coming out in 2007.